Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wish List: The Beginning

Tea Towel from the lovely Etsy shop Ktaadn.

I announced a few weeks ago that I feel the need to change things up a bit on this little blog of mine, to introduce other things I enjoy in my posts. This is the beginning of a series of posts about a wish list of sorts, of stores or products I would love to have in my home. These posts are in no way sponsored, I just want to highlight the work of creative folks. I hope you enjoy these, too.
For this first post I want to share a etsy store I found that sells these beautiful tea towels. I just love them and am thinking about getting two of them as a birthday present for myself later this year.
These towels are made of linen and printed with environmentally-safe ink. And I just would love to get my hands on one or two of them. I especially like the one pictured above and the one with blue stripes.



1 comment :

  1. I've really gotten into kitchen textiles in the past couple of years. I always have my eye out for pretty cloth napkins and tea towels to add to my collection. Thanks for pointing out this shop, Lena!

    ReplyDelete