Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cookbook Challenge Rules


For the next 28 weeks there will be a new recipe from one of my cookbooks every week.
I plan on focusing on each cookbook for 4 weeks.
First on Vegetarian Planet (by Didi Emmons), Food Revolution (Jamie Oliver), World Food Café (Carolyn and Chris Caldicott), Super Natural Cooking (Heidi Swanson) and on Real Food, by Nigel Slater (especially on the chapters on garlic and on cheese).
(Just look at all my bookmarks in there, and I only made one recipe out of this book so far!)
For the remaining 8 weeks I think I'll be highlighting a few more winter and holidays recipes.

My Rules:
  • 1 recipe per week
  • A recipe from one of my printed cookbooks, no blogs allowed (cooking all the recipes in my recipe folder could be a challenge for another year).
  • no dessert or baking recipes (I'm not sure about this one, but I think I'll focus on dinner recipes)
  • modifications of the recipes are allowed, as long as I keep the original flavor combinations

No comments :

Post a Comment