Monday, June 20, 2011

Cookbook Challenge

Yesterday I looked at another cookbook in a book store. (This one). It is a beautiful book, with many mezze and appetizer recipes that just sounded great. I really wanted to buy it but could hold myself back. I also want to buy Heidi Swansons new book and there are many others I would love to buy.
The thing is though, I have enough cookbooks and don't use them often enough. With my ever growing folder of recipes to try I don't try new recipes from my cookbooks as often as I should.

So I want to challenge myself. For the rest of the year, I want to try at least one new recipe from one of my cookbooks every week. I don't know yet what I'm going to do when I'm on holidays, whether I'll try new recipes even when on holidays (although this will be difficult while camping) or whether I'll just make up for these weeks later.

If I counted right, this means 28 weeks and 28 recipes.
I think I will also introduce the cookbooks from which I will be cooking. More to come when I'm back at home.

No comments :

Post a Comment