Saturday, August 27, 2011

Challenge Update


I'm back from my holidays. My bags are still unpacked, I already spent some minutes in the kitchen and made another easy little bread. I also created an about page and made a little header. Nothing fancy for now. Coming in the next week are a few recipes from my cookbook challenge. I'm going to cook from Heidi Swansons book in September since I have lots of dried beans, lentils, buckwheat and other things on hand, and I spent a little bit too much money on my holidays this summer. This is a great opportunity to use some of this good stuff, to save some money and try new recipes, so I'm really excited at the moment.
I also bought a few French food magazines (and one in Norwegian) which have a few recipes I can't wait to try out.
But first I need to unpack, and sleep.

No comments :

Post a Comment